ImagineAir aims to revolutionize private air travel by bringing unbeatable convenience to on-demand air transportation. Utilizing the largest fleet of Cirrus SR22 aircraft, ImagineAir makes the benefits of private air travel more accessible than ever before.
What does this mean for you as a pilot? You will have the opportunity to fly as Pilot in Command, as well as receive advanced training and aviation experiences that will serve you well in your career. ImagineAir can provide you the means to build quality flight time and exercise your aviation skills in a dynamic environment with unmatched customer contact.
ImagineAir is currently hiring Full-time and Flex-time pilots. Key to ImagineAir’s success is its distinctive culture; our values reflect who we are at work and in our communities: genuineness, reliability, resourcefulness, ambition and dedication. ImagineAir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PILOT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
|1. FAA Commercial Pilot’ s Certificate SEL with an instrument rating, or ATP Certificate with Airplane SEL privileges|
|2. Current and valid first or second-class medical certificate|
|3. A maximum weight of 210 lbs. or less|
Total Flight Time
|Cross-Country Time||500 hours|
|Instrument(actual or simulate in actual flight)||75 hours (50 in actual flight)|
|Fixed-Wing time||200 hours|
Selected applicants will attend ground and flight training in Atlanta, GA over the course of 2-3 weeks. Employment offers are extended to those who satisfactorily pass and complete training, check-rides and IOEs.
- Click HERE to download the Pilot application; review and complete all sections in full.
- Email application to email@example.com or fax to 678-226-4386. You may also submit a resume; however, an application must be completed for further consideration.
As a Pilot for ImagineAir, you’ll do what you love – fly – while enjoying fantastic benefits:
- Full-time: a schedule that is 4 days on and 3 days off each week;
- Flex-time: available for 24 days per quarter (at minimum), allowing you to create your desired schedule;
- Spend most nights at home. Our primary focus is regional routes with shorter hops;
- Varying flight routes that keep your experience interesting and diverse;
- Flying celebrities, top executives, leading medical practitioners, and other fascinating people that you’ll get to know;
- The joy of being part of a team of exceptional pilots who are changing the world of aviation.