The Director of Fleet Operations is responsible for the safety, efficiency, standardization, and logistics of a growing fleet of aircraft based across the East Coast (currently 14 aircraft size). This includes oversight of all maintenance, compliance, serving as Director of Maintenance, process design and implementation, and aircraft upkeep. There is significant opportunity for growth in this role as the company continues to scale.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 7 or more years of aviation management or aircraft maintenance management experience;
- General Aviation maintenance experience (A&P with inspection authorization);
- 7 or more years of success in a leadership role, to include overseeing a team(s);
- Ability to serve as Part 119 Director of Maintenance (use of your A&P for the previous 3 years);
- Experience in operations management, to include building & designing processes;
- Technology-savvy, Including use of MS Word, Excel, and custom software products;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Cirrus aircraft experience;
- Part 135 or Part 121 air carrier experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Formal quality management training (Lean Six Sigma, etc.).
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com