If helping revolutionize how people travel and joining a talented, genuine, passionate team excites you, you’re in the right place. We value thought leadership, ambition and resourcefulness. Together we will make big things happen.
As a Pilot for ImagineAir, you’ll do what you love – fly – while enjoying uncommon lifestyle benefits:
- A schedule that is 4 days on and 3 days off each week for full-time pilots, or that fits your desired schedule for flex-time pilots.
- Spend most nights at home. Our primary focus is regional routes with shorter hops, so you can often be home in time for dinner or free time.
- Varying flight routes that keep your experience interesting and diverse.
- Flying celebrities, top executives, leading medical practitioners, and other fascinating people that you’ll get to know.
- Building your flight time to help you keep doing what you love, advance in your career with ImagineAir or help you jumpstart your next opportunity, whichever your heart desires.
- The joy of being part of a team of exceptional pilots that are changing the world of aviation.
This application is intended for full-time and flex-time pilot positions. Full-time pilots will be assigned flights 4 days per week out of airports within their metro area. Flex pilots will be expected to be available a minimum of 24 days in a quarter.
- Currently, applications are being accepted for pilots for work in the Eastern U.S.
- Training takes place in Atlanta, GA, prior to heading back to work at domicile. We target 2-3 weeks for this process.
Please ensure that you meet the following Company and FAA Part 135 eligibility requirements as a pilot:
Qualifications and Attributes
PIC-IFR Pilot: You hold an FAA Commercial Pilot’s Certificate with an instrument rating, or ATP Certificate with an airplane category rating, along with a valid first or second class medical certificate.
- Have at least 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including:
- 500 hours of Cross Country Time
- 100 hours of Night Flight Time
- 75 hours of Actual or Simulated Instrument Time, with 50 of those hours in actual flight
Important: Due to the weight sensitive nature of the Cirrus SR22, applicants may only weigh 210 lbs. or less.
Please submit the pilot application along with a pilot resume by fax (678-226-4386) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be completed for consideration. Resumes sent without an application will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of pilot applicants, please do not call our offices regarding pilot positions or applications. Qualified candidates will be notified for further consideration or an interview. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above qualifications, and don’t be shy to apply if you do meet them!